OPOA Dietary Supplement contains active ingredients for bone, cartilage and joint health. The active ingredients include:
- Collagen Peptides. Key structural protein that ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of all connective tissue including skin, tendons, ligament, cartilage and bone.
- Chondroitin Sulphate, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), Hyaluronic Acid and Glucosamine Hydrochloride. Studies have shown that collagen works better at repairing bone and cartilage damage when combined with the above ingredients.
- Calcium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K1. Helps promote calcium intake and rapid remineralisation.
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Chromium and Manganese. Cumulatively result in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, and elevate overall health index.
- Essential Amino Acids. Allow muscle growth and repair through protein synthesis and prevent muscle breakdown.
Directions for Use: Mix the contents of the sachet with water and stir thoroughly. Consume on an empty stomach before a meal.
Recommended Dosage: One sachet per day or as suggested by dietitian or health practitioner.